Join us for Breakfast & Bots, a thought-provoking, insightful RPA workshop that will help you understand why government offices across America are using Intelligent Automation, and build your first bot before you leave.*
You have heard about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation delivering high-impact digital transformation benefits to government agencies and public sector organizations across the country. We are excited to share examples of how RPA, chatbots, ML, AI, and other emerging technologies have allowed for robust and resilient service to citizens while augmenting agency workers to flatten the curve of work during COVID.
At Breakfasts & Bots – an RPA workshop roadshow across different cities in the US – you can learn with our experts on the state of automation adoption in the government. We will share best practices, proven models for success, and our instructors will guide you to build your own bot to take home.
The automation era has arrived, come let us show it to you and help you understand why so many of your peers rely on intelligent automation to make government better.
– Introduction to Intelligent Automation 8:30 am – 10:00 am
– Build a bot / Hands-on workshop 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
You will walk away with:
– Understanding of RPA and Intelligent Automation technologies, and differences between emerging technologies, and when to use them
– Opportunities for automation in governments, how forward-leaning counties, states, and federal agencies use automation to improve their workplace and serve citizens better
– A hands-on experience building a software robot to automate repetitive and high volume tasks
*This event is open to US public sector employees and seats are limited.
REGISTER FOR A BREAKFAST AND BOTS EVENT NEAR YOU TODAY!
Breakfast & Bots is brought to you by: