Let us show it to you and help you understand why so many of your peers rely on intelligent automation to improve government.
What you need to know
Date: August 17th and 18th, 2022
Time: August 17th: 1:30 PM – August 18th: 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM
Where: 10900-II, Stonelake Blvd Suite 225, Austin, TX, 78759
Format: In person
– Introduction to Intelligent Automation
– Build a bot / Hands-on workshop
– Understanding of RPA and Intelligent Automation technologies, and differences between emerging technologies, and when to use them
– Opportunities for automation in governments, how forward-leaning counties, states, and federal agencies use automation to improve their workplace and serve citizens better
– A hands-on experience building a software robot to automate repetitive and high-volume tasks
*This event is only open to Texas government employees registering with an official government email address.
This event is brought to you by: