The COVID pandemic has pushed governments to innovate like never before. Federal, State, and Local agencies across the US were forced to pivot the way they service their constituents by modernizing their technology stack to further advance the digitization of paper records and adapt to the nuances of managing a remote workforce.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation emerged as critical toolsets for governments to reduce their mounting backlog and enable employees to focus on higher-value work by assigning the repetitive and high-volume data manipulation work to highly efficient software robots.
With millions of citizens visiting the DMV offices every day, the DMV agencies across all 50 states must ingest and process countless documents to satisfy their constituents’ incoming requests, making the DMV a prime beneficiary of automation technologies.
KEY TOPICS OF THE LAB:
– Challenges and opportunities to innovate in Motor Vehicle Administration
– UiPath enterprise platform – unleash the power of full enterprise automation
– How the California DMV transformed CX and operational efficiency with a reduced workforce and COVID-19 constraints
– Automation and the future of citizen and employee experience in the Public sector
– Art of the Possible: Intelligent Automation showcases – Live demos
– Breakout sessions: UiPath Process Mining and Automation Hub
Michael ‘Chet’ Chambers
This Virtual Immersion Lab was co-developed by: